Main Page Sitemap

Raffles city shopping centre map


raffles city shopping centre map

CityHall MRT Station itself is direcly linked to the Marina Shopping Link - this is a stretch of an underground connection to another exciting shopping area, the One Raffles Link and the huge Suntec City shopping Mall.
Contents, history edit, initial plans edit, the development, initially called the Raffles International Centre, was first announced in 1969, planned to cover an area stretching from the then-site of Raffles Institution up choies promo code 2015 to the Cathay Building.
There are hundreds of shops displaying watches, men's and ladies' fashion, shoes, electronics, antiques, souvenirs, supermarkets and almost anything else you can think.
In addition, books, musical goods, electronics, games, toys, cosmetics and many more can be purchased in Raffles City.
3 That same year, the development was renamed Raffles City, 4 and the development was shrunken to only the old Raffles Institution site.You can take a train ride to the MRT stations in Orchard road where you will find the large shopping malls.The mall is managed.Tel : or email.You can drive more customers to your business through this webpage.For more information, please call Kevin.



Rebranding edit On, the two hotels were rebranded as the SwissĂ´tel The Stamford and Raffles The Plaza (now Fairmont Singapore) when frhi Hotels Resorts took over the hotels' management.
The former will take up a 60 percent stake in the complex and the latter taking the remainder 40 percent.
Singapores, city Hall MRT station is an extremely busy mass rapid transit interchange terminal.Take this opportunity to advertise your business if you have retail outlets in the CityLink, ONE Raffles Link, and Raffles City Mall.Be prepared to spend a full day there if you want to see most of the things in the mall.An underground link linking Esplanade and City Hall MRT stations opened on 7 Buildings edit The complex consists of the one-time world's tallest hotel and currently the world's fourteenth tallest hotel, the 73-storey lowes com discount code SwissĂ´tel The Stamford, a 28-storey high-end twin-tower hotel, the Fairmont Singapore and.CapitaLand reits takeover edit On, CapitaLand 's real estate investment trust (reit CapitaCommercial Trust and CapitaMall Trust jointly acquired the development from Raffles Holdings for.09 billion.6 The trusts' shareholders approved of the purchase of the complex in July 2006.




[L_RANDNUM-10-999]
Sitemap